Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Give Hillary the resources to win


No candidate can guarantee victory. But throughout this campaign, I have made one promise to you, and I intend to keep it.

As long as I have your support, as long as you are fighting by my side, I will work as hard as I can to win.

Here is the challenge we face. With the Obama campaign outspending us 3-to-1, the polls are tightening in Pennsylvania, and we have exactly one week left to get our message out.

Before the Super Tuesday primaries on February 5, I told you that if you reached out to support my campaign, you would see the results -- and you did. I told you we could win Texas and Ohio on March 4 with your help -- and you put us over the top.

I need your help right now to win in Pennsylvania, and this race is close enough that the decision you make could be the difference between winning and losing.

Contribute now to help us close the spending gap and win in Pennsylvania.

I've talked, listened, and learned my way across the Keystone state these past few weeks, and I've met people who are optimistic, hard-working, and ready for a president who stands up and fights for them every single day.

I've felt such a deep connection to the people I've met in Pennsylvania, and I'm proud of the campaign we're running here. But we are still being outspent 3-to-1, and I need your help to close that gap if we want to win.

In the next seven days, thousands of people will be making their final decision in the Democratic primary, and we must make sure they hear our message. We can't let our voices be drowned out by the Obama campaign's limitless spending.

Contribute today to help me make sure our message is heard across Pennsylvania in the next seven days.

Thank you so much for doing everything you can do to keep our campaign driving forward.

Sincerely,

Hillary
Hillary Rodham Clinton
Contribute

No comments: