Thursday, May 22, 2008

An Open Letter from Hillary Clinton

I'm so proud that you -- along with more than 300,000 other people -- are standing with me to ensure that the 2.3 million votes cast in Florida and Michigan are counted. It's such an important principle in our country: when the voters speak, we count their votes.

Your commitment to that principle means a lot to me, and to the people I talk to in Florida and Michigan who want to make sure they have a voice in this election. Yesterday, I spoke to voters in Florida, and they are all too familiar with the consequences of not counting every vote.

On May 31, we'll hear the decision from the DNC's Rules and Bylaws Committee on whether they'll seat the delegates from Michigan and Florida. And while we wait to hear their ruling, you and I must keep fighting together to win every last vote in the final three races.

Let's fight to the finish -- make a contribution today.

Our recent string of victories in Kentucky, West Virginia, Indiana, and Pennsylvania showed that we have what it takes to win in November, and our campaign is moving full-speed ahead toward the final contests.

Puerto Rico votes in 10 days, and the last primaries in Montana and South Dakota are just two days later. This is the final push for votes, and I know I can count on you as I have throughout this race.

We've worked so hard together to make sure that every American has a chance to make their voice heard in this race. We've fought for the values we share and for the future we both know our country needs. We can't let up now.

Contribute today to help us fight for every vote.

Florida and Michigan are depending on us to make sure they have a voice. Millions are still waiting for their chance to vote.

I'm proud to fight for them, and I'm so grateful to have you standing with me.

Sincerely,
Hillary
Hillary Rodham Clinton

Contribute

No comments: